Do you grow up with the smell of a fresh newspaper or the pleasure of underlining a book? You can still have these things, but the reality is we all live now surrounded by screens. The new digital brave world is NOW.
Your friends, family and you spend a great deal of time online. You carry your online life in the pocket. The smartphone is always on, the notifications are always dropping. There are so many choices… Your customers are online too, and you need to know how to reach and engage with them. If you don’t start now to adapt and use a well thinking strategy, you will miss the train.
Think in the tourism industry. How do you choose a hotel? You will probably read the reviews left by other members in Booking or TripAdvisor. This feedback is increasingly valued. Things are changing very fast. The consumers have now more choices, influence and power. But companies have new ways and channels to communicate, sell products and services.
5 Facts About Digital Marketing
1. Mobile Considerations: 90% of consumer transactions are started on one device and finished on another.
2. Organic Search: Consumers get wanted information online through a variety of methods, the most prominent being search engine results.
3. Content Marketing: Is a major driving factor in a digital marketing strategy. Using a blog on a site is a great way to help provide visitors with fresh and relevant content.
4. Social Media Marketing: Is a great medium for a business to build and increase brand presence. It also provides a very powerful tool to share information and distribute content about products and services.
5. Nurturing Website Visitors & Email Marketing: Only 1-3% of website visitors make a buying decisions the first time they come to a website. Email marketing campaign helps to provide an ROI to your company. Over 65% of consumers are inclined to make a purchase in association with a well-planned email campaign.
How Digital Marketing Can Help You Grow Your Business?
1 | Brand awareness
You will not sell anything, if nobody knows you exist. To increase your sales and convert leads into customers, you will need to create initial exposure with a marketing strategy. First, you need to build brand awareness, then the recognition.
2 | Reduced budget
Traditional marketing always requires huge amounts of money to put messages to the viewing and consuming public. With digital marketing, you can more easily track your results, by analyzing all data in real time and adapt more easily your strategy as results come.
3 | Engagement
We live in the social age. It’s simple to leave a comment or do a review about a product. You should always build long-lasting relationships with your customers. You can have now a direct communication, engage and join conversations in social media. The positive reputation brings more credibility, trust and audience.
4 | More visitors
Many companies are investing increasingly in SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Google Adwords or Social Media to drive more traffic. The more you do to create a community interested in your products and services, the cheaper it becomes to connect with your audience because they are there.
New way of thinking
The market is becoming highly competitive.If you don’t have the resources to apply, there are some small steps you can take.Of course, all your efforts won’t produce many results if you don’t have a strategy or even a level of knowledge, creative thinking and hard work.
Don’t be afraid of taking new steps and embrace a new way of thinking, exploring digital creativity and new opportunities.